UNIQUE FEATURES OF THE ADAPTA-PLUS GRID SHELVING SYSTEM
- Easily add or remove a shelf without disassembling the others.
- Versatile system permits installing shelves either at the same height or at different heights on additional units.
- The shelves can be assembled with an inclination of 2 "(51mm).
- Robust square posts permits adjusting shelves at every inches (25.4mm).
- Metal on metal (“ESD”) component assembly.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS OF THE ADAPTA-PLUS GRID
- Does not trap dust.
- Air flow circulation and light distribution.
- Good visibility for better inventory control.
- Increases the effectiveness of sprinklers by permitting greater penetration of water, reducing insurance costs.
- Pole joints allowing the superimposition of another shelf for maximum vertical storage space.
We are at your service at all times to meet your specific needs to solve your storage problems and / or transport.
ADAPTA-PLUS SHELVES – BASE COMPONENTS AND TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
GRIDDED SHELVES – BASE UNIT
- Requires a shelf on top and a bottom shelf that can be supplemented by intermediate shelves. Intermediate shelves may be inclined forward or backward.
- The gridded top of the shelf is made of .135" (3.4mm) steel wire with a spacing of 3/4" (19mm) from front to back, forming a retaining border. The shelf and its edges as of the reinforcing rods are made of ¼” (6.4mm) steel wire. The reinforcement along the length of the shelf is made of .187” (4.7mm) steel wire in serpentine form.
- All contact points are resistance welded.
- Finish: Bright Zinc, Nickel Chrome, Grey-Seal and Stainless Steel.
- Vertical support at 4 corners
- 1” (25.4mm), 16 gauge for laminated steel square tube with Nickel Chrome and Grey-Seal finish.
- 1” (25.4mm), 18 gauge for stainless steel finish. The ends of the posts have plastic caps and adjustable feet.
- The posts are numbered on one side at every inch. Finish: Nickel Chrome, Grey-Seal and Stainless Steel.
JOINING-BARS AND CORNER BRIDES
- The bars are used for the upper and lower shelves (one for each post ordered)
- Made of 11 gage steel for Nickel Chrome, Grey-Seal and Stainless Steel finish.
- 4 brides are needed for each intermediate shelf to hold them to the posts.
- Made of 13 gage steel for Nickel Chrome and Grey-SealMD finish and of 14 gauge of type 304 for Stainless Steal finish.
STONG SHELF COVERS
- Covers of Grey-Seal or Stainless Steel finish with retaining edges, nested on the shelf. The covers advantages are to retain small goods or liquid spills and provide a flat work surface. Easily removable.
ADD-ON BRACKETS (PAH)
- Two Stainless Steel (PAH) brackets per shelf are required for each additional shelf. To join the shelves to the base unit, 2 (PHA) are required per shelf. This saves 2 poles and 2 joining bars.
“S” type (PBC200) BRACKETS
- Two “S” type brackets per shelf are required for each additional shelf.
- To join two 90° units, the shelves need to be at the same level as the base unit. This saves 2 poles and 2 junction bars.
- 14 gauge Stainless Steel (type 304)
- To make a unit mobile, add rod-type wheels to the base unit.
- The rod-type wheels can be inserted into the opening at the bottom of the posts.(Hammer required)
STEEL BASE WITH PLATE TYPE WHEELS (TO BE MOUNTED TO THE BASE UNIT)
- Bolt the wheels to the steel base. Robust construction with Grey-SealMD finish for greater stability and better handling. All around bumpers to protect walls and doors.
ADAPTA PLUS SHELVING SYSTEM SIZES AND FINISH
Shelves capacity (evenly distributed capacity)
All shelves with a maximum length of 48” (1220mm) have a capacity of 1,000lbs (454kg)
All shelves with a maximum length of 60” (1524mm) have a capacity of 800lbs (363kg)
REVERSE SHELVES AND WORK STATIONS
Reverse shelves are the perfect solution to keep objects from rolling off. Ideal for lightweight material.
- Cantilevers (PCA12, PCA15, PCA18) help build specific designs using standard units.
- Adapta Plus or reverse shelves.
- Order longer poles for the back of the unit.
Size: 24” ½ x 49” x 61” (622mm x 1244mm x 1549mm)
Weight: 66lbs (30kg)
Unique Adapta-Plus shelving system features. Modular versatile storage system for commercial needs, retail and sales, hospitals, etc. Mobile or fixed, the Adapta-Plus system offers efficient storage.
- L shape corner add-on and in-line attached safely together.
- Full range of shelf Sizes: 7 widths, 8 lengths
- Murine edges for ease of use.
- Easy to install.
- Four quality finish. (Nickel Chrome, Grey-Seal and Stainless Steel).
- Grey-Seal finish. Easier to clean.
- Side-rails can be securely attached to the poles at different heights.
- Continuity and corner supports made of stainless steel to prevent corrosion.
OPTIONS AND ACCESSORIES…